Sunday, December 2, 2012

Favorites




I picked up a few of my old favorites this weekend.  I started running in Mizunos and I seem to alternate between those, ASICS, and an occasional pair of Adidas.

I went to my local running store with an open mind but I'm not gonna lie and say that I wasn't thrilled that the Wave Rider 15's turned out to be the shoes for me.  I put them on and I knew they were the ones.  I ran in them this morning and they felt great. :)


I also got a few new pairs of Wright socks.  These are the double layer blister-free socks.  They aren't cheap but I have a blister problem without them.  They are thin and I can't imagine running in any other kind of sock.

Why the new shoes?  It was time... my ASICS have seen better days and I was starting to have pain in both arches which is usually the signal that it's time to get new shoes.


I was also a little excited about this...  The half marathon is my favorite distance.

I don't even know if I'll get in but committing to wanting to run it deserves a little shoe celebration in my opinion. :)  It's a lottery system so I'm crossing my fingers, laces, toes, etc that I'm selected! 

No comments:

Post a Comment